Business Development Officer
Job no: 492469
Work type: Full time
Location: AFP-RSBS Industrial Park Taguig
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
A. Business Development
- Identify new store site to tap new market for expansion or relocation by mapping areas for development and close deal with owners before competitors can consider.
- Design and assess new business models/stores including financial projections/forecasting for new locations by implementing and monitoring effectiveness of store conversion strategies.
- Update management on real estate developments in the industry including competition by conducting feasibility studies, benchmarking etc.
- Ensure availability and completion of pre-opening activities of the stores by coordinating with other departments on the needed resources and supplies.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operation.
- Encourage Franchisees in the plans/programs of the company by organizing business meetings/forums to present possible expansion of Franchise stores, relocation options and other business and revenue models.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing marketing strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments. Assure that the organization is capable of implementing the growth opportunity successfully by collaborating and integrates the knowledge and feedback from the organization's specialist functions.
B. Franchise Marketing and Acquisition
- Assist in developing, marketing, and executing the Shakey's Franchising Program by negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partner's needs and goals.
- Assist in planning and executing the company's participation during trade shows and exhibits by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend