Job no: 492459
Work type: Full time
Location: AFP-RSBS Industrial Park Taguig
Categories: Executive, Restaurant Operations
* Must have at least 5 years experience as an Area Manager or 2 years experience in a similar capacity for a large-scale Food Service Brand.
* Experience in overseeing all segments of Restaurant Operations and related business segments such as Delivery, Special Events Catering and the like is required.
* In-depth knowledge of the Restaurant Industry and managing a Casual Dining/Family Style Restaurant Operations or Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Operations is a must.
* Graduate of any 4 year Business Course or Engineering. Post-graduate studies a plus.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Operations Planning
a. Helps the RBU Head in the development of Operations Tactics/Plans based on knowledge of the industry, operations capability, nature of the market, cost and budget factors and brand identity. Helps collaborate with the following Support Department Managers to explore and request for initiatives that will ease up delivery of Operations business results.
b. Sets key performance measures/indicators that matches the Operations strategies and plans and is aligned towards achievement of the business objective. The Operations Manager must operationalize the strategies alongside his Area Business Managers.
c. Reviews Operations systems, processes, procedures and programs alongside the Systems Manager to ensure alignment with the Organizational culture and individual brand identity.
d. Works closely with the Business Development group to review feasibility studies of all future store locations and recommends to the RBU Head sites for approval that may be processed for top management consideration.
e. Creates the Area Management assignments by matching capability and competency to the needs of each geographical area within the RBU. Constantly reviews manning complement to ensure achievement of the best result.
2. Operations Budget
a. Approves the proper and accurate allocation of the Area Operations Budget following the alignments to key Operations priorities that will support and enhance restaurant operations.
b. Monitors the appropriate use of the approved Area Operations Budget. Guides and directs the Area Business Managers on the allotments and use in their various area assignments.
c. Communicates and reports to the RBU Head on the use of the approved Operations Budget. Negotiates with the OD on any revisions and reallocations necessary.
3. Implementation of Operations Tactics and Plans
a. Regularly monitors the implementation of the Operations Strategies and Plans to allow for improvements and changes as aligned to the changing organizational needs
b. Monitors special project performance (short and long term outcomes) for each Area Business Manager under him.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend